Location: Remote or In-house, Oradea – Romania
Salary: €2500 – €4500 (based on experience and skills)
- Very good knowledge of Swift
- Very good knowledge of the iOS platform
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in writing native iOS applications
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1)
- Very good knowledge of RxSwift
- Experience in implementing mobile applications for stores (Google Play, App Store)
- Ability to communicate with the REST API
- Very good knowledge about building views based on SnapKit
- Ability to build offline applications
- Good knowledge of RealM
- Knowledge of building and shipping development and production applications
- Portfolio of created mobile applications (Github or Google Play)
- Knowledge of frameworks for mobile platforms
- Very good knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform services
- The ability to write clean and reusable code
What you’ll do:
- Implementation and design of dedicated native mobile applications for the iOS platform
- Design and implementation of advanced mobile applications
- Cooperation with a backend team and teams programming Android mobile applications
- Collaboration with the UX / UI team when designing the application
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive payment
- In-house work at our hub, Oradea, Romania, or fully remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in interesting IT projects – we are one of the leaders in providing mobile solutions, we only do the most interesting projects, we create startups, we work with foreign clients
- Large development opportunities – we focus primarily on people interested in developing their skills and knowledge of technology
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Internal training
- Team-building events and trips
Who you are
A nice human, with a strong passion for coding and a curious mind.
We’re are looking for hardworking individuals who are always eager to learn something new. We think big and we’re looking for team members who think bigger, achieve more, and work smarter. If you share our curiosity and thrive on challenges then this may be the place for YOU!
On a final note, the ideal candidate would be someone ready to give it 100%, be it an app they’re building or a team-building weekend. We don’t micromanage or boss people around here—we rely on open communication and feedback from our team members which will help us grow as individuals too!
Who we are
A dynamic and friendly company and we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a 30+ people tech team, located in Oradea, building apps for more than 11 years. Therefore, if there’s one thing we know really do well is building mobile apps for iOS and Android, from one end to the other.
We work with funded startups and international brands from all around the world that is looking to improve people’s lives through mobile app technologies.
Great tech professionals, but fun people nonetheless. People-friendly people, who love to gather together every now and then for a burger and game night. That’s who we are in a nutshell. We’re a company full of people who are constantly striving to do better, and we want you on our team.
Do you want to join us?
Leave your job application here and tell us why you want to join us