Location: Remote or In-house, Oradea – Romania
- Very good knowledge of Java and/or Kotlin
- Advanced knowledge of Android platform with at least 3 years native Android development experience
- Fluent English (min. B2/C1)
Nice to have:
- Ability to mentor and onboard other team members, Android developers
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Experience implementing mobile apps in stores (Google Play, App Store)
- Portfolio of mobile apps (Github or Google Play)
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of RxJava 1/2, Retrofit, Glide, FastAdapter
- Use of the following tools: Jenkins, Jira, Firebase, SonarQube
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform services
- Experience in creating unit tests
What you’ll do:
- Implementation and design of dedicated, native mobile apps for Android platform
- Design and implementation of advanced mobile app projects for international clients, creating new solutions, supporting startup projects
- Leading an Android development team
- Cooperating with backend and iOS teams
- Working with UX/UI designers
- Creating and maintaining projects’ technical documentation
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive payment
- In-house work at our hub, Oradea, Romania, or fully remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in interesting IT projects – we are one of the leaders in providing mobile solutions, we only do the most interesting projects, we create startups, we work with international clients
- Large development opportunities – we focus primarily on people interested in developing their skills and knowledge of technology
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Internal training
- Team-building events and trips
Who you are
A nice human, with a strong passion for coding and a curious mind.
We’re are looking for hardworking individuals who are always eager to learn something new. We think big and we’re looking for team members who think bigger, achieve more, and work smarter. If you share our curiosity and thrive on challenges then this may be the place for YOU!
On a final note, the ideal candidate would be someone ready to give it 100%, be it an app they’re building or a team-building weekend. We don’t micromanage or boss people around here—we rely on open communication and feedback from our team members which will help us grow as individuals too!
Who we are
A dynamic and friendly company and we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a 30+ people tech team, located in Oradea, building apps for more than 11 years. Therefore, if there’s one thing we know really do well is building mobile apps for iOS and Android, from one end to the other.
We work with funded startups and international brands from all around the world that is looking to improve people’s lives through mobile app technologies.
Great tech professionals, but fun people nonetheless. People-friendly people, who love to gather together every now and then for a burger and game night. That’s who we are in a nutshell. We’re a company full of people who are constantly striving to do better, and we want you on our team.
Do you want to join us?
Leave your job application here and tell us why you want to join us